Sarah’s blog 01/05/21
Welcome to May….the first day of our 31 days in May challenge.
We are asking for lots of people to do little things to help us during May. Are you up for the challenge? Can you commit to help the hundreds of children in Malawi that need our help? Here are just some of the ways you can support us;
- Like and share one of our posts each day in May so we can reach more people, potentially finding more sponsors for hungry children.
- Can you buy pencils or pens for 31 children?
- Please could you donate £1 a day for each day in May?
- Could you sponsor a malnourished child? it costs £25 per month….or two friends could share the cost.
- What other random acts of kindness could you help us with in May?
We have an Amazon wish list that some people have spent £31. Someone has promised to take 31 boxes of donated goods to Dundee to await the next container. What could you do?
It’s a real team effort and we’ve all got different skills and talents and we can’t do it without your help. 53 children have been matched with generous sponsors so far but children like James Nyondo, age 6, don’t eat every day. He, and his siblings, are hungry, don’t have blankets or clean clothes. If he had a sponsor, he’d have a monthly food parcel, soap, a blanket and new clothes. Also his secondary school education would be paid for. If you could sponsor James, or know someone who you could share sponsorship with, then please do get in touch. Together we are #changinglives Thank you for reading. Sarahx