Sarah’s blog 5/9/22
The International Day of Charity commemorates the anniversary of day that Mother Teresa passed away. It is a day to think about those who have less than we do. It’s a day to think about who we can help and who we can be kind to. How can we make a difference? I have chosen just five quotes by Mother Teresa to share with you today.
- “Do not worry about why problems exist in the world – just respond to people’s needs”
- “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing”
- “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love”
- “Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies”
- “If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one” Mother Teresa
I hope, if you can, you will consider helping us continue doing small things to change lives of some of the most vulnerable children in northern Malawi. Our fundraiser to build a desperately needed secondary school is https://gofund.me/44a92444 Please help us give the gift of education today. Thanks for reading and supporting, Sarah x