Sarah’s blog 29/11/22
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who helps us to support the hundreds of orphans and vulnerable children in rural northern Malawi.
As today is Giving Tuesday, please could we ask that you donate to our charity if you are able?
These are our current priorities, and any donation of any amount WILL make a difference.
- To provide a Christmas Lunch for all the children at the feeding programme so they have an extra meal and party – £150
- To provide a bar of soap for all the children at Christmas (we have already sent enough pencils for a pencil each) – £200
- Bright Futures Secondary School – to provide more desks -£500
- Bright Futures Secondary School – to provide more textbooks – £2,000
- Bright Futures Secondary School – to provide science equipment – £500
- Bright Futures Secondary School – free school lunches – to provide a one-off donation or regular monthly amount towards school lunches – approx £400 per month. Any amount will make a difference to these vulnerable teenagers.
Whatever you are able to give will be very much appreciated. The hundreds of orphans and vulnerable children who we help to support need to know that people care about them. We want for them the same chances, choices and opportunities as our own children have. We want them to succeed and be the best they can be. Will you help us? Together we can make a difference. Together we can help these children out of poverty and onto a brighter future. What can you do today? email email@example.com for bank details.
To donate to our school fundraiser the link is here https://gofund.me/44a92444
Here is a link to our fundraising gifts, cards & calendars Christmas Cards & Gifts – Changing Lives Malawi
The photos below are from last year’s Christmas Party. A donation from Strathblane Guild paid for the food and Julian from Wear a Sports Shirt Day sent the Christmas hats. Can you help us provide a Christmas Party this year? Or make a donation towards Bright Futures Secondary School? Thank you in advance for your support. Hundreds of children will know that people care about them. Thank you for helping us continue Changing Lives in Malawi, Sarah x